The Excel G-Modular is an easily adjustable prescriptive chair that gives the impression of being a truly bespoke product. All of the adjustable components on this chair are colour coded in orange so the user or and the attendant have the instance know-how on adjusting the chair to the users specific needs and requirements. Changing the seat depth on this chair is extremely easy and done in 4 simple steps: Strip back the upholstery, unscrew the star knob, set the desired depth and re-tighten the star knob. Keeping in mind how user friendly this chair is, even the least technically minded people would be able to manage when it comes to configuring the adjustments.
Equipped with 8 tension straps as standard, upgraded tension bar with push button locking system and Nylon padded backrest every user can be comfortable. Further commitment to user comfort, our design team have included an angle adjustable backrest, easily adjustable from 85 – 105 degrees, 5 degree increments. All adjustments are engraved clearly into the frame of the chair to help guide the user or attendant.
- Total weight: 15 – 19 kg*
- Maximum user weight: 130 kg (20 Stone)
- Wide seat width range
- Silver seating compatible
- Multi-functional footplate
- Tension adjustable backrest
- Half-folding backrest (G-Modular FB)
- Height and depth adjustable armrests
- Flip backward and removable armrests
- Height adjustable push handles (G-Modular EU)
*Please Note: *Varies on prescription options